Hilton has agreed to manage the opening of Hilton Kyoto, the brand’s first hotel in Japan’s cultural capital, with Tokyo Tatemono. Hilton Kyoto, which will open in 2024, will bring together the unique qualities of Kyoto – old and new, culture and history, people and their stories – and serve as a conduit to connect guests and the community.
“We are delighted to partner with Tokyo Tatemono to bring Hilton’s flagship brand to Kyoto. This is the third hotel development inked by Hilton in Kyoto, following the opening of ROKU KYOTO, LXR Hotels & Resorts last year, and Hilton Garden Inn Kyoto Shijo Karasuma which is scheduled to open later this year. With its strategic location and signature Hilton hospitality, Hilton Kyoto will be ideally suited to serve business and leisure demand in the market, and we look forward to meeting the diverse needs of guests through our portfolio of brands in the city.”Clarence Tan, senior vice president, development, Asia Pacific
Hilton Kyoto will be conveniently located in Sanjo-Karawamachi, surrounded by Buddhist temples, Zen gardens, Shinto shrines, and museums – and will be within walking distance of major attractions such as the Kyoto Imperial Palace, Heian Shrine, Yasaka Shrine, and the Gion area. The 313-room hotel has four dining options, including an all-day dining restaurant, a specialty restaurant, a bar, and a café, as well as a fitness center, spa, indoor pool, executive lounge, and banquet and meeting rooms.
- Canada is adding 13 new nations to its visa-free travel zoneCanada’s government is extending visa-free travel to a number of new nations in an effort to make travel there simpler, quicker, and less expensive.
- Use the Skyscanner Savings Generator to find a cheap summer vacationExplore Skyscanner’s statistics this summer to discover the cheapest times to visit popular destinations. The Skyscanner Savings Generator analyzes average price data to provide advice and assist you in finding the best airfare deals.
- Sweden intends to be the first smoke-free country in EuropeWith less than 5% of the population daily smokers, Sweden, the country with the lowest smoking rate in the European Union, is almost ready to declare itself a “smoke-free” country.
- The largest hotel in the worldWhat is the name of the largest hotel in the world? With 7351 rooms spread across two buildings, the First World Hotel in Pahang, Malaysia, holds the Guinness World Records distinction for the biggest hotel in the world.
- Before boarding, this airline requires passengers to weigh themselvesNext month, thousands of Air New Zealand travelers will be required to weigh themselves before boarding.